Home > Innkeepers Section
Nebraska Association of Bed and Breakfast offers the following memberships:
Regular Bed and Breakfast Membership - See below for details
Regular Bed and Breakfast Membership is available to any bed and breakfast establishment that has been inspected and approved for membership.
Benefits of Regular Bed and Breakfast Membership:
• Listing on this www.nebraskabb.com website
• Extensive NABB rack card distribution/directory distribution network
• Collective advertising in newspapers, magazines, and Internet
• Annual and Regional Meetings
• Networking opportunities
• Information on B&B supplies and amenities
• Membership lodging discounts
• Partnering with Nebraska Tourism
• Partnering with other Nebraska Associations
MEMBERSHIP CALENDAR YEAR IS JANUARY 1 - DECEMBER 31
Level 1 Membership: $150
Level 2 Membership: $200
Level 3 Membership: $250
Each level of membership has its own benefits, which you can see on this flyer.
Approval is based on compliance with an application and inspection process.
If you're ready to join, here is the information you'll need:
Fill out the application and mail it with a check (payable to NABB) for the inspection fee of $50 to: NABB, PO Box 161, Blair NE 68008-0161. Upon receiving your application, we will contact you to schedule a visit for your inspection.
Additional information you may find useful:
We encourage you to join and participate in this growing organization!
If you have additional questions about any of our memberships in the Nebraska Association of Bed and Breakfast please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-223-NABB (6222).
If you need to make any updates to your listing on the associations web site please login here - http://www.nebraskabb.com/admin